Anyone seen Baraja?

A place where you won't get an infraction for being polite.
IgnorantGavyyn
Totals M'Gotals

Anyone seen Baraja?

Post by IgnorantGavyyn »

Last I saw him was on FaceBook on June 23 o_O...
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Re: Anyone seen Baraja?

Post by pano »

I haven't and I'm getting worried... :(
Retocov
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Retocov »

[quote=""salo_pano""]I haven't and I'm getting worried... :([/quote]

I think we should add your avatar as a new "worried" smiley.
Volke
Pistol Shrimp

Post by Volke »

I was thinking something was up. Haven't seen him on MSN either....
Do the Bender!
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

[quote=""Retocov""][quote=""salo_pano""]I haven't and I'm getting worried... :([/quote]

I think we should add your avatar as a new "worried" smiley.[/quote]
I think it should be EVERY smiley.

Sigmarsson
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Sigmarsson »

I remember a guildmate went missing for several weeks once, we ended up tracking down his address and got a local cop to check the place out. The cop found no one at the house I think and we ended up getting the number of his family. I think one of our guys gave them a call and talked to them, apparently something went down and he ran into some serious problems that they didnt want to talk about, think it was a gambling issue.

Anyway I just felt like sharing that since we're talking about Baraja missing. Like I said back then about the guy from another clan, Baraja is probably trapped under his refridgerator.
Sobchak
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Sobchak »

That refrigerator would have to be some kind of unholy magic -- no mortal refrigerator could contain him.
JensenBakura
Totals M'Gotals

Post by JensenBakura »

[quote=""Sobchak""]That refrigerator would have to be some kind of unholy magic -- no mortal refrigerator could contain him.[/quote]

Very true.
BlueElephantKung-Fu
Totals M'Gotals

Post by BlueElephantKung-Fu »

[quote=""Sobchak""]That refrigerator would have to be some kind of unholy magic -- no mortal refrigerator could contain him.[/quote]
QFT.

No worries dudes and dudettes after Spain's defeat by the USA in the Confederation cup Semi-Finals I decided to kill myself, then somehow I ended up going back in time and doing hitler's mom, our spawn was called Henrique Reinbach AKA the conquering king that later became the internet. I also went to the wedding of a cousin in Malaga, it was the awesome. pics will be posted later.
badfo

Post by badfo »

[quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""][quote=""Sobchak""]That refrigerator would have to be some kind of unholy magic -- no mortal refrigerator could contain him.[/quote]
QFT.

No worries dudes and dudettes after Spain's defeat by the USA in the Confederation cup Semi-Finals I decided to kill myself, then somehow I ended up going back in time and doing hitler's mom, our spawn was called Henrique Reinbach AKA the conquering king that later became the internet. I also went to the wedding of a cousin in Malaga, it was the awesome. pics will be posted later.[/quote]

So Sergio Ramos huh... Madrid players really showing their class. Expert defending.
BlueElephantKung-Fu
Totals M'Gotals

[quote=""ebado""][quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""][quote=""Sobchak""]That refrigerator would have to be some kind of unholy magic -- no mortal refrigerator could contain him.[/quote]
QFT.

No worries dudes and dudettes after Spain's defeat by the USA in the Confederation cup Semi-Finals I decided to kill myself, then somehow I ended up going back in time and doing hitler's mom, our spawn was called Henrique Reinbach AKA the conquering king that later became the internet. I also went to the wedding of a cousin in Malaga, it was the awesome. pics will be posted later.[/quote]

So Sergio Ramos huh... Madrid players really showing their class. Expert defending.[/quote]
Not listening.
*sings*

Printing "I fucked Hitler's mom" T-shirts now

*keeps singing*
IgnorantGavyyn
Totals M'Gotals

Post by IgnorantGavyyn »

I thought you had gambled and lost a fortune after Spain lost and you had to pay by having your organs harvested on the black market o_O
Volke
Pistol Shrimp

Post by Volke »

[quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""]
Not listening.
*sings*

Printing "I fucked Hitler's mom" T-shirts now

*keeps singing*[/quote]

How much you charge?
Do the Bender!
BlueElephantKung-Fu
Totals M'Gotals

[quote=""Gavyyn""]I thought you had gambled and lost a fortune after Spain lost and you had to pay by having your organs harvested on the black market o_O[/quote]
I wish, apparently Japanese businessmen have a blue elephant fetish, I had to sell my body for a week to pay back that fortune, you wouldn't imagine the shitload of money japanese businessmen pay to touch a blue trunk.
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Post by fallenchicken »

Baraja! Just when i thought I was going to need a new lol dealer.
stan van bundy
BlueElephantKung-Fu
Totals M'Gotals

[quote=""fallenchicken""]Baraja! Just when i thought I was going to need a new lol dealer.[/quote]
[youtube:25yldodr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLNW9w1o ... re=related[/youtube:25yldodr]
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

Just posting to express my happiness that you haven't been arrested and/or killed.
BlueElephantKung-Fu
Totals M'Gotals

[quote=""salo_pano""]Just posting to express my happiness that you haven't been arrested and/or killed.[/quote]
Oh they tried, but I pulled a Houdini on the cop guarding me, and by pulling a houdini I mean both the sexual term andtrick with the cuffs.