The first Official Selkath.com Competition.

A place where you won't get an infraction for being polite.
JensenBakura
Totals M'Gotals

Re: The first Official Selkath.com Competition.

Post by JensenBakura »

[quote=""Volke""][quote=""JensenBakura""][quote=""Volke""]Jimmy McPerson isn't a well sung hero. He isn't in any history books, not many people have even heard of him. Some might argue he was never even a documented citizen. However, what can't be argued, is the contributions he brought to this great nation during it's most troubled time: World War 2. It can also be said, without a doubt, that he definitely existed. Young Jimmy knew from the beginning that he was destined for greatness. Born to a young African slave couple, Jimmy grew up in Harlem, in up-state Chicago. Like all colored youth he joined a gang. in order to get his "props." He and the rest of his unnamed gang in Harlem ran the streets with an iron fist. Times were good with him and his bitch; or were they? Time were indeed good, until the Japanese performed a sneak attack on young Jimmy's town, killing his parents instantly. Jimmy swore revenge on all the Japanese, and promised to avenge the death of his parent, who were on the verge of curing cancer. Jimmy couldn't join the army because Martin Luther King Jr. hadn't been born yet and coloreds couldn't join the military. So Jimmy had to form a plan. A deadly plan, for revenge. Using a new name, Jimmy snuck into a Japanese base in Tokyo, and fought off countless samurai and ninjas, until he came face to face with the president of Japan. "President Maximoto! Now you're going to pay!" Jimmy sais, but little did he know that right behind him was Hitler! "Now you must fight us both!" Jimmy fought valiantly, but he was no match for both Hitler and President Japan. With a dying charge, he pushed Hitler out the window, falling with him to death. Jimmy McPerson probably saved the world, because he killed Hitler, and sacrificed himself in the process. However, since Jimmy used a fake name to do battle in China, his story was never revealed to the American public. Thus, Jimmy's efforts will go passed by, unnoticed by time and history.[/quote]

I'm counting the black as your entry.[/quote]

Dude, I have no idea what I typed.......[/quote]

Tough, that's your entry. Except I'm replacing "McPherson" with "the Ortolan".
JensenBakura
Totals M'Gotals

Post by JensenBakura »

Three hours left.
Volke
Pistol Shrimp

Post by Volke »

Go ahead and make it that. I actually put McPerson because I couldn't think of a name.
Do the Bender!
JensenBakura
Totals M'Gotals

Post by JensenBakura »

[quote=""JensenBakura""]Three hours left.[/quote]

55 Minutes left.
kaheynu
Totals M'Gotals

Post by kaheynu »

[quote=""JensenBakura""][quote=""JensenBakura""]Three hours left.[/quote]

55 Minutes left.[/quote]

Go on...
Volke
Pistol Shrimp

Post by Volke »

Ending it where you did Jensen. It still makes sense. I R THE WINRAR!
Do the Bender!
Qual
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Qual »

A good idea never came to me.

Volke
Pistol Shrimp

Post by Volke »

[quote=""Qual""]A good idea never came to me.

Image[/quote]

I don't even remember typing the second one.
Do the Bender!
Volke
Pistol Shrimp

Not my entry. I'm just bored

Post by Volke »

So there he was, Scrambles the Deathdealer. The infamous Blue-elephant bounty hunter, with Castrata, his loyal wench at his side. I walk over and slam my hand on his table. "Do you remember Faggacleus? You killed him back on Omistar V!" He laughs and smugly replies, "I kill too many parasites in this galaxy to remember one small man." Angry I swing to punch only to be blocked. I turn to see who it was and to my surprise the lady standing there says "You're moving with you Auntie and Uncle in Bel-air!" I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and in had dice in the mirror. If anything I knew that this cab was rare but I thought nah forget it, "Yo homes to Bel-air!" I pulled up to the house around 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes smell ya later!" Look at my kingdom, I was finally there. To sit on my thrown as the price of Bel-air!
Do the Bender!
lovebus
Totals M'Gotals

Post by lovebus »

personally, i like myself
All should ride the Lovebus
MuffMuff

Post by MuffMuff »

[quote=""lovebus""]personally, i like myself[/quote]

I like yours to.