hi

A place where you won't get an infraction for being polite.
badfo
Totals M'Gotals

hi

Post by badfo »

whazzzzzzzzzzup

ya'll realize how old we are
badfo
Totals M'Gotals

Re: hi

Post by badfo »

Hope everybody is doing well.
Darth Snuggles
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Darth Snuggles »

I really don’t need reminders of how old I’m getting, thanks :lol:

We have been very fortunate in Australia (and where I live in particular) during this pandemic. I hope everyone is coping ok and staying safe. Also hope salo doesn’t reside in a Melbourne hotspot.

I always wonder what it must be like watching everything currently playing out in the States, while being in America. Because from the outside it looks absolutely insane. Like you are powering toward the total collapse of your society :?
Sobchak
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Sobchak »

It is pretty insane. It feels like if we can at least get Trump out of office it’ll slow down the train wreck.

We’re HELLA old, Bado. Thanks for keeping this site up. I always come back after a month or so and fear it’ll be gone. We should get a game to play maybe...
badfo
Totals M'Gotals

Post by badfo »

Yeah it's crazy stupid here. Every crazier than our normal absurd state.

We're probably going to have 200k dead by the election. Go us?
isgrelindisguise
Totals M'Gotals

Post by isgrelindisguise »

Sobchak wrote:It is pretty insane. It feels like if we can at least get Trump out of office it’ll slow down the train wreck.

We’re HELLA old, Bado. Thanks for keeping this site up. I always come back after a month or so and fear it’ll be gone. We should get a game to play maybe...
Helllla old.

Try not get get kidnapped by any unmarked government vans, Sobchak.
hi
Ethite
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Ethite »

Sobchak wrote:It is pretty insane. It feels like if we can at least get Trump out of office it’ll slow down the train wreck.

I've been squandering my fading youth in quarantine playing Divinity Original Sin, it has been acceptable.
Sobchak
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Sobchak »

Happy to say I haven't been disappeared by the feds. My coworkers have been teargassed. Trump sounds like he's planning on sending feds to Oakland soon, Grel.

We crossed the 1,500 confirmed cases in my county over the weekend and three people died. Meanwhile, I spent the weekend with my girlfriend's family who remains firmly in the "open everything up and roll the dice" camp.

Ethite! The mud rat. Never heard of Divinity Original Sin, but looks pretty cool. I started playing Shadows of War. Pretty great. Combat's addicting. Thinking about getting a switch.
Ethite
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Ethite »

I've been living in old Canada town for a while now, she's not so bad out here but I'm well outside the big cities.

I saw Shadows of War, looks pretty good / heard good things. I'd consider dabbling.
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

Sobchak wrote:Happy to say I haven't been disappeared by the feds. My coworkers have been teargassed. Trump sounds like he's planning on sending feds to Oakland soon, Grel.

We crossed the 1,500 confirmed cases in my county over the weekend and three people died. Meanwhile, I spent the weekend with my girlfriend's family who remains firmly in the "open everything up and roll the dice" camp.

Ethite! The mud rat. Never heard of Divinity Original Sin, but looks pretty cool. I started playing Shadows of War. Pretty great. Combat's addicting. Thinking about getting a switch.
The thing about Trump is that he can ace a dementia test, and we shouldn't be at all concerned that his doctor is giving him a dementia test.

Melbourne is doing poorly by Australian standards, but honestly very well compared to basically everywhere else. We're in the realm of like 200-400 cases/day atm and just implemented mandatory masks which people seem to be adhering to. Yay.

I still play WoW with grel and badfo cos I'm a cretin. It's dumb and fun (equal parts?). I have a switch and it rocks my ass. BOTW is the GOAT.

Mudrat and Qual prolly making house with a moose family as we speak SMH.