@Qual

A place where you won't get an infraction for being polite.
JensenBakura
Totals M'Gotals

Re: @Qual

Post by JensenBakura »

[quote=""salo_pano""]
Seriously, you only need one.[/quote]

Night with her, or kidney?

Or both?
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

[quote=""JensenBakura""]Night with her, or kidney?

Or both?[/quote]

Interesting question. I'll say both, but I meant kidney.

Obviously I would prefer to grow old all the while porking the Portwoman, but I'm too much of a realist. I know she's the kinda girl that wouldn't be impressed unless you did drastic to garner her affections (like removing an organ). And even then the romance would be fleeting.
JensenBakura
Totals M'Gotals

Post by JensenBakura »

[quote=""salo_pano""][quote=""JensenBakura""]Night with her, or kidney?

Or both?[/quote]

Interesting question. I'll say both, but I meant kidney.

Obviously I would prefer to grow old all the while porking the Portwoman...[/quote]

That, coupled with your avatar, is just a little bit to close to sickeningly sweet. Sorry dude, you need this.

Qual! Hand me my slapping fish...
Qual
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Qual »

pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

[quote=""JensenBakura""]That, coupled with your avatar, is just a little bit to close to sickeningly sweet. Sorry dude, you need this.

Qual! Hand me my slapping fish...[/quote]
Excuuuuuuuuse me, Mr I-like-feelings-and-stuff!!

Unless you meant she was into dress-ups? Like, Twi'lek body-paint?

I forgive you if this is the case.
JensenBakura
Totals M'Gotals

Post by JensenBakura »

[quote=""salo_pano""][quote=""JensenBakura""]That, coupled with your avatar, is just a little bit to close to sickeningly sweet. Sorry dude, you need this.

Qual! Hand me my slapping fish...[/quote]
Excuuuuuuuuse me, Mr I-like-feelings-and-stuff!!

Unless you meant she was into dress-ups? Like, Twi'lek body-paint?

I forgive you if this is the case.[/quote]

:? Non Sequir...

Natalie was cool in Garden State, and Leon, but why the heck would you waste a night on her based on star wars?

Nah...sorry. No way I'd waste my celebrity one night stand on the Portman.
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

[quote=""JensenBakura""]:? Non Sequir...

Natalie was cool in Garden State, and Leon, but why the heck would you waste a night on her based on star wars?

Nah...sorry. No way I'd waste my celebrity one night stand on the Portman.[/quote]

But, but...

[quote=""JensenBakura""]"I'd rather date a plain girl who loved to RP starwars and enjoyed my company and interests than a stuck-up attractive girl I had to fawn to incessantly."[/quote]

With Natalie you can have BOTH!?!
JensenBakura
Totals M'Gotals

Post by JensenBakura »

[quote=""salo_pano""]
But, but...

[quote=""JensenBakura""]"I'd rather date a plain girl who loved to RP starwars and enjoyed my company and interests than a stuck-up attractive girl I had to fawn to incessantly."[/quote]

With Natalie you can have BOTH!?![/quote]

Yes...but 1) She's not plain (I'm just not in to her that much), and is very much unattainable to me. and 2) I bet she hates starwars even being mentioned in her presence.

Btw - if you haven't seen Garden State, it is very good.
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

[quote=""JensenBakura""]Yes...but 1) She's not plain (I'm just not in to her that much), and is very much unattainable to me. and 2) I bet she hates starwars even being mentioned in her presence.

Btw - if you haven't seen Garden State, it is very good.[/quote]
Fair enough, hairy muff.

Concerning Garden State: I've seen it. Enjoyed it. Good movie.
JensenBakura
Totals M'Gotals

Post by JensenBakura »

[quote=""salo_pano""][quote=""JensenBakura""]Yes...but 1) She's not plain (I'm just not in to her that much), and is very much unattainable to me. and 2) I bet she hates starwars even being mentioned in her presence.

Btw - if you haven't seen Garden State, it is very good.[/quote]
Fair enough, hairy muff.

Concerning Garden State: I've seen it. Enjoyed it. Good movie.[/quote]

Zac Braff: Not just a pretty face. Very impressive script, directing, and acting a serious part.
Qual
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Qual »

Since this is my thread it's appropriate:

Kolto means poet in Hungarian, and my girlfriend is not a massive fan of my sig. Jealous much?
JensenBakura
Totals M'Gotals

Post by JensenBakura »

[quote=""Qual""]Since this is my thread it's appropriate:

Kolto means poet in Hungarian, and my girlfriend is not a massive fan of my sig. Jealous much?[/quote]

Response:

Tell her it's cool if she's just a casual fan...no one's judging her. If you send me a picture of her I can make it be her who's holding the red twilek - would she like that better?

Response:

Am I the only one drinking the logic juice today? What the heck brought that up? While I am enraged by the random nature of your comment, I am at the same time compelled to imagine a suitable scenario:

*It had been a busy day at the office, and Qual was exhausted. Worse, his girlfriend was out of town, so he had nothing to look forward to except microwaved left-overs and an evening of crappy cable TV.

He opened the door of his apartment, and entered the front room. He flicked the lights on, and the sight before him shocked him severly. A beautiful twilek jedi was kneeling on his throw-rug, stark naked. She caressed herself with both her hands and lekku. She looked directly at Qual, and spoke in a low, smooth voice.*

"Got Kolto?"

"What the fu....who...wait: what?"

"Got Kolto?"

"You mean the stuff from Manaan? No I haven't got any Ko..."

*His eyes could not keep but being drawn back to the areas she was caressing, drawing small circles on her skin.*

"For the love of God woman - show some class. I can see you have fingers...now stop it with the cancer-checks."

"No...silly - are you Got Kolto - the Hungarian poet?"

"No. I'm Qual. Well, I'm not actually Qual...in real life I'm called..."

*Before Qual could finish, the Twi'lek had flown into a temper. She got to her feet angrily, and stormed past him.*

"Well this has been a waste of time!"

*She slammed the door behind her. Qual stood silently for a moment, just starring at the door. Then, he turned on the TV, and began channel surfing.*
kaheynu
Totals M'Gotals

Post by kaheynu »

[quote=""salo_pano""][quote=""JensenBakura""]Image[/quote]
Qual is a stooge, and thinks blue > everything.

I'm a little partial to purple myself...

Image[/quote]

Fappin at the speed of light.

[quote=""JensenBakura""]
*Prepares to be lambasted from all sides.*

"I'd rather date a plain girl who loved to RP starwars and enjoyed my company and interests than a stuck-up attractive girl I had to fawn to incessantly."[/quote]

The problem is that the stuck-up attractive ones are a lot thicker on the ground than the plain ones who have the interests.

There's a shitload of carbon in the world, but only so many diamonds.
Qual
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Qual »

[quote=""JensenBakura""][quote=""Qual""]Since this is my thread it's appropriate:

Kolto means poet in Hungarian, and my girlfriend is not a massive fan of my sig. Jealous much?[/quote]

Response:

Tell her it's cool if she's just a casual fan...no one's judging her. If you send me a picture of her I can make it be her who's holding the red twilek - would she like that better?

Response:

Am I the only one drinking the logic juice today? What the heck brought that up? While I am enraged by the random nature of your comment, I am at the same time compelled to imagine a suitable scenario:

*It had been a busy day at the office, and Qual was exhausted. Worse, his girlfriend was out of town, so he had nothing to look forward to except microwaved left-overs and an evening of crappy cable TV.

He opened the door of his apartment, and entered the front room. He flicked the lights on, and the sight before him shocked him severly. A beautiful twilek jedi was kneeling on his throw-rug, stark naked. She caressed herself with both her hands and lekku. She looked directly at Qual, and spoke in a low, smooth voice.*

"Got Kolto?"

"What the fu....who...wait: what?"

"Got Kolto?"

"You mean the stuff from Manaan? No I haven't got any Ko..."

*His eyes could not keep but being drawn back to the areas she was caressing, drawing small circles on her skin.*

"For the love of God woman - show some class. I can see you have fingers...now stop it with the cancer-checks."

"No...silly - are you Got Kolto - the Hungarian poet?"

"No. I'm Qual. Well, I'm not actually Qual...in real life I'm called..."

*Before Qual could finish, the Twi'lek had flown into a temper. She got to her feet angrily, and stormed past him.*

"Well this has been a waste of time!"

*She slammed the door behind her. Qual stood silently for a moment, just starring at the door. Then, he turned on the TV, and began channel surfing.*[/quote]

That's epic. Actually, my girlfriend is hungarian and I asked her. I thought it might be after searching for 'kolto' on the webz led to hungarian gibberish.

Oh, and it means a poet, not a specific poet. THE MORE YOU KNOW.

Oh, and she was massively confused by that passage. :?
JensenBakura
Totals M'Gotals

Post by JensenBakura »

[quote=""kaheynu""]
There's a shitload of carbon in the world, but only so many diamonds.[/quote]

:ugeek: Whoa...that's deep.

@Qual: There I added that picture of your girlfriend...is she happy with it now?

Your girlfriend is Hungarian? Really? Ask her if she's familiar with Toalmas...I've been there at least 12 times...got good friends there.

That is all.