Blizzcon Holy Sh*t

A place where you won't get an infraction for being polite.
isgrelindisguise
Totals M'Gotals

Blizzcon Holy Sh*t

Post by isgrelindisguise »

WC2 Human Kingdom and more trolls. Procedural island exploration and and warfronts sound amazing. Subraces finally? Basically tailored for grels.

Classic could be interesting but really only if they keep some of the animation changes and bugfixes. But prob not, I think people have serious rose tinted goggles on this one.

New overwatch hero looks cool.
hi
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Re: Blizzcon Holy Sh*t

Post by fallenchicken »

New overwatch char looks good but i haven't played in months and I'm too afraid to boot it back up.
stan van bundy
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

U P R I G H T T R O L L S

I’m also excited for classic, they said they weren’t including cross server stuff or dungeon finder. We server community now. Not looking forward to grinding but 10 man UBRS runs tickles my nostalgia so hard
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

Pewps wrote:U P R I G H T T R O L L S
This and parrotmount take home the chocolates for me.
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

badfo
Totals M'Gotals

Post by badfo »

The level scaling is probably the feature they are getting mostly right. Outland and Northrend 60-80, Panda and Cata 80-90.
isgrelindisguise
Totals M'Gotals

badfo wrote:The level scaling is probably the feature they are getting mostly right. Outland and Northrend 60-80, Panda and Cata 80-90.
This is good. I don't want to spend a single second in Outland if I can help it. Despite weird common opinion, it wasn't good 10 years ago and it isn't good now.
hi
badfo
Totals M'Gotals

Post by badfo »

I don't really like dungeon spamming for leveling but I've done a lot of it basically every time I've had to level through Outland.

Northrend has some really bad parts too but its easier to jump into and just do some quests and know you can finish them in 15 minutes.
isgrelindisguise
Totals M'Gotals

Apparently the void elf racial ability is blink and the mooseauren get a charge. Those both sound good assuming they're not on 3 minute cool downs like the dumb goblin rocket.
hi
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

isgrelindisguise wrote:Apparently the void elf racial ability is blink and the mooseauren get a charge. Those both sound good assuming they're not on 3 minute cool downs like the dumb goblin rocket.
The tauren charge is a 1 second charge on a 2min cd, i heard. With knockback/knockdown or stun or something.
badfo
Totals M'Gotals

Post by badfo »

Apparently void elves aren't high elves but blood elves that get kicked out for getting all voidy.

Which doesn't make sense given blood elves are blood elves because they are into shady shity but whatever.
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

Do we burn the tree first or do we invade Lordaeron? Burning the tree is such a weird move, unless Sylvanas (#1 banshee waifu) is just fed up with Malf and Tyrande. Totally understandable.
isgrelindisguise
Totals M'Gotals

Wimble wrote:Do we burn the tree first or do we invade Lordaeron? Burning the tree is such a weird move, unless Sylvanas (#1 banshee waifu) is just fed up with Malf and Tyrande. Totally understandable.
I'm hoping Jaina burns it.
hi
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

Jaina more like N'zoth.

They said they want to add more allied races over the course of the xpac but I'm guessing that means we'll get chunky humans (that they showed us at blizzcon) and brown orcs (but I want pale orcs too).

I would be great if I could get another race using the undead skeleton, or the troll skeleton but a bit smaller. Tuskarr and some kinda fish/frog people would be neat.
isgrelindisguise
Totals M'Gotals

Wimble wrote:Jaina more like N'zoth.

They said they want to add more allied races over the course of the xpac but I'm guessing that means we'll get chunky humans (that they showed us at blizzcon) and brown orcs (but I want pale orcs too).

I would be great if I could get another race using the undead skeleton, or the troll skeleton but a bit smaller. Tuskarr and some kinda fish/frog people would be neat.
Wouldn’t mind Jinyu on nelf body. Would have problems with head clipping but they could just troll feet the entire head and make helms invisible. I also would not play jinyu. Tuskarr on panda bod tho.
hi