Destiny 2

A place where you won't get an infraction for being polite.
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Re: Destiny 2

Post by pano »

If you don't go an exo you're a bloody wanker
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

Prolly makin an AWAKENED
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

Pewps wrote:Prolly makin an AWAKENED
Cos you're a bloody wanker
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

Why would I want to be a dumb robot when I could be Jareth the Goblin King?
isgrelindisguise
Totals M'Gotals

Post by isgrelindisguise »

TBH if you go PC I'll probs play it with you some.
hi
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

Yeh I feel like I might try it but fyi I'm already shit at FPS's and the few hundredths of second that playing in Australia on a US server will add will probably the least useful person here.

If I play, I'll go a Warlock (Exo obv, u idiot Pewps) and make healy floor then u guys can just carry.

Edit: do you still get jetbikes in this one?
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

I think the most frustrating thing right now is that there isn't a farm chat

whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

I keep switching between warlock and titan, just can't decide

Hunter is poop
isgrelindisguise
Totals M'Gotals

Titan had the most appeal to me
hi
swtordays
Totals M'Gotals

Post by swtordays »

I've heard good stuff, should give it a try.
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

Fipps wrote:I've heard good stuff, should give it a try.
Fipps tell your developer buddies to add a farm chat, all I want to do is some shitposting at the farm
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

Also give me a discount pls
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

salo how you gonna have enough money to travel around the world for 2 years and then ask for a discount on a bideo game
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

Omg pewps it was 6 months and we took BUSES between cities I'm not made of dollarydoos
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

Wimble wrote:Omg pewps it was 6 months and we took BUSES between cities I'm not made of dollarydoos
lmao took a bus from australia to japan did you? AND didn't even go to a maid cafe?

ur startin to razzle me
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

in yurop i meant sheesh
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

I expect you to have your wedding in a maid cafe as penance
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Post by fallenchicken »

A maid cafe wedding is the only way to start a marriage.
stan van bundy
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Post by fallenchicken »

Destiny 2 is so boring it's like all the bad shit about modern AAA games in a game. It'll sell ten trillion copies and micro transaction skins and they will only make bad boring time sink games like this.
stan van bundy
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

The campaign was leaps and bounds better than Destiny 1. The adventure sidequests are generally pretty neat & fun. Lost sectors make exploration fun, although generally they're just run in and shoot everything, I think it'd be cool if they put more puzzle stuff in them.

How they dumbed down the specializations is lame. Consumable shaders is dumb. I'm pretty much not touching PvP unless they decide to add in funner game types. Competitive playlist is like pulling teeth. It should just be 3 matches, whoever wins 2 matches wins the game. Give me Big Team Battle with vehicles and I'll be way more interested. Not this E-SPORTS POOP.

Also on the PC version they just need to add zone chat. I really can't understate how such a simple feature would increase socialization and whatnot. I guarantee you'd have way more people doing raids from it.
isgrelindisguise
Totals M'Gotals

fallenchicken wrote:Destiny 2 is so boring it's like all the bad shit about modern AAA games in a game. It'll sell ten trillion copies and micro transaction skins and they will only make bad boring time sink games like this.
Hows the new Assassins Creed?
hi
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

I really want to like Warlock but Bungie makin it real hard. I remember in Destiny 1 they had cool trench coats, now all their armor is DUMB ORNAMENTAL ROBES. Also a lot of their helmets feel like they lost their identity from D1, a lot of the current helmets could pass as Titan helmets tbh
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

Fipps I don't want to take advantage of the fact that you're a developer on the game

But I can't keep quiet anymore. There's too many swords in the game. Where's the battle axes??? Swords are for nerds and weeaboos. The next time you're down at the watering hole and you see whoever is in charge of weapon models or whatever, you tell them to put a dang ol battle axe in the game
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Post by fallenchicken »

I got both ass creed and Wolfenstein 2 with birthday money. The only good game in all of history is Wolfenstein 2. It whips. Ass creed is bad it's probably going to get refunded soon but i do like the idea of egypt i dunno.
stan van bundy
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

Well I'm probably taking a break from Destiny. The lack of social features is becoming more and more frustrating. There's no area chat, there's no proximity chat, there's no clan chat. In my two weeks of playing I've said one thing to another player and it was 'nice' when he killed 3 players with a grenade, but then I realized I was the only one who opted into the Crucible chat, because apparently you have to opt into every time you play. In the dozen or so Crucible matches I've played I've been the only player with a mic symbol next to my name.

It's the most anti-social multiplayer game I've ever played and 95% of it just because Bungie refuses to add in basic social tools? I dunno it's baffling