@Melbourne

A place where you won't get an infraction for being polite.
isgrelindisguise
Totals M'Gotals

@Melbourne

Post by isgrelindisguise »

Your baseball team lost to Brisbane. It's time to disown your city.
hi
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Re: @Melbourne

Post by pano »

We have a baseball team?

Only sport I really watch anymore is AFL and now AFL Womens, and also cricket because I go on Boxing Day and get pisssseeedd

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/video/201 ... uo-of-gems

Yee Cat Phillips wooo throw that ultimate frisbee gurrl (AFL W is a brand new competition so almost everyone has come from different backgrounds to play it because they were athletic, this girl played ultimate frisbee, just to thoroughly explain wtf I'm on about)

Edit: salo one true Melburnian these days, Qual is sucking dicks in Toronto for a living (or he has a nice life with a friendly girl, idk u decide)
isgrelindisguise
Totals M'Gotals

Wimble wrote: Yee Cat Phillips wooo throw that ultimate frisbee gurrl (AFL W is a brand new competition so almost everyone has come from different backgrounds to play it because they were athletic, this girl played ultimate frisbee, just to thoroughly explain wtf I'm on about)
This is cute.

In terms of entertainment value how well does the women's league stack up to the men's one?

Also your baseball team lost to Brisbane.
hi
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

It's better than I was expecting. They definitely can't kick as far as the men but they go in pretty hard all the same. Skill-wise it's a bit lower standard, but given that it's the first year of proffessional competition I'd say that's forgivable.

What's our baseball team called?
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

what the fuck is afl? they call it football but it's not soccer or actual football
isgrelindisguise
Totals M'Gotals

Wimble wrote:It's better than I was expecting. They definitely can't kick as far as the men but they go in pretty hard all the same. Skill-wise it's a bit lower standard, but given that it's the first year of proffessional competition I'd say that's forgivable.

What's our baseball team called?
I used to go to women's soccer and MLS games and I definitely remember the women's games had a lot more passing involved and there was generally less fouling.

Your Melbourne Aces lost to the Brisbane Bandits.
hi
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

Pewps wrote:what the fuck is afl? they call it football but it's not soccer or actual football
Yeah it's better than both.
isgrelindisguise
Totals M'Gotals

Wimble wrote:
Pewps wrote:what the fuck is afl? they call it football but it's not soccer or actual football
Yeah it's better than both.
the bar is set pretty low.
hi
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

Bandits is a better name than Aces btw. Shame they're from Brisbane where people tend to vote on issues like "boat people"

Fuck you Queensland
isgrelindisguise
Totals M'Gotals

phpBB [video]

This was pretty good.

Also I think that phone call was bad because Trump got upset he had to take boat people? Boat people are our problem too now.

Thanks Obama.
hi