Taytay v Kim and Kanye

A place where you won't get an infraction for being polite.
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Taytay v Kim and Kanye

Post by pano »

This is the stupidest thing ever

#snek
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Re: Taytay v Kim and Kanye

Post by fallenchicken »

my people dying in the streets. when we stop the beefin and come together?
stan van bundy
badfo
Totals M'Gotals

Post by badfo »

I don't understand the idea that this cracked some sort of poor Swift facade because I thought we all agreed years ago that it's a facade.

She'll sell more albums. Kanye will sell more albums. More people will watch Kim's show. Everybody wins.
Darth Snuggles
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Darth Snuggles »

badfo wrote: Everybody wins.
Except for we, the common people who can't seem to escape this meaningless bullshit. It's times like this I regret all our social networking. Back in the day I could just not read celebrity magazines or sections of the newspaper. Now this shit pops up all over my feed because friends are reacting to it.

This actually brings me back to this horrifying thought I had last week that a lot of people now only get their "news" from their Facebook feeds. And usually only the click bait headlines, they don't even read the articles. As if the masses aren't dumb and ignorant enough already their now grossly misinformed too, but think they're actually well versed on current events.

Ugh, I've had to unfollow whole branches of my family because they kept sharing blatantly ignorant and bigoted posts. The worst part is they genuinely believe they are not racist or homophobic. Anyways going off on a major tangent here. Didn't mean to hijack this very important thread :P