Chair match, year 5

A place where you won't get an infraction for being polite.
Grommok
Totals M'Gotals

Re: Chair match, year 5

Post by Grommok »

Doubt there's any reason to be nervous. Ramsay has been Mary Sueing it up for several seasons now, there's no way he'll win this as well. Then again, bad writing in Game of Thrones? Well, I never!
Grommok
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Grommok »

Lol, all those theories about how it wasn't really Arya who got stabbed or how she faked her wounds. And here she is totally fine after tanking some gut stabs and swimming in a shit filled canal. Jesus Christ, D&D.

Cleganebowl ruined, Blackfish ruined OFFSCREEN. They really put their effort into this one.
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

lol
badfo
Totals M'Gotals

Post by badfo »

Lil Mormont stole the show again, sitting there on her horse.
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Post by fallenchicken »

fuck that was cool. Lil Mormont should have charged in on her horse and killed some Boltons but I understand they need to save her for the white walkers.
stan van bundy
isgrelindisguise
Totals M'Gotals

Post by isgrelindisguise »

Jon not giving a fuck about sides. Just killing everyone.

Also big fan of you all posting these after episodes earlier. My turn.

phpBB [video]
hi
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Post by fallenchicken »

I am afraid Cersei is going to blow up kings landing (maybe just the church?). They've been foreshadowing/past shadowing the mad king's wildfire quite a bit. Also but tommen do you have any ounce of self respect are you going to let these people come after your mom and bruh if they convict her that means they've figured out your a dirty little incest baby so. Glad things are finally happening in mereen/dany is going to finally leave! Don't fuck this up. Leave and Marry yara. season finale is 70 minutes long is the rumor.
stan van bundy
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Post by fallenchicken »

My late night iPhone posts are high art
stan van bundy
Grommok
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Grommok »

I'd love for Cercei to light up King's Landing. Everyone up there is scheming, thinking they have the upper hand, and suddenly they're all on fire. Oops.
Grommok
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Grommok »

Can we delete Dinero from the show? Every single scene she's in makes me cringe. Mostly it's the character, but the actress makes the character even worse.
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

Guys I have a feeling Jon Snow will come back this season
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

Sansa was pretty fucking enraging this episode. She just lets a few thousand men die so she can look smug while she rides up with CIA man
Thaed
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Thaed »

Pewps wrote:Sansa was pretty fucking enraging this episode. She just lets a few thousand men die so she can look smug while she rides up with CIA man
Really? I thought Jon was more enraging, doing exactly the thing he wasn't supposed to do. Also, lets just stand here and huddle together while we wait for the enemy to slowly march into position and surround us. Brilliant strategy.
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

Thaed wrote:
Pewps wrote:Sansa was pretty fucking enraging this episode. She just lets a few thousand men die so she can look smug while she rides up with CIA man
Really? I thought Jon was more enraging, doing exactly the thing he wasn't supposed to do. Also, lets just stand here and huddle together while we wait for the enemy to slowly march into position and surround us. Brilliant strategy.
She was bitching at Jon for not getting more men while it was perfectly within her power to get an entire army, she's G A R B O
badfo
Totals M'Gotals

Post by badfo »

I thought it was established that the Starks are mostly stupid.
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

Ya but at least Jon can fight good with his sword
Thaed
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Thaed »

Pewps wrote:
Thaed wrote:
She was bitching at Jon for not getting more men while it was perfectly within her power to get an entire army, she's G A R B O
Fair point, but I bet showJon would've fucked it up if she told him anyway.
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

cersei pls marry me
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

i mean honestly i'd be kinda alright with cersei winning right now, she's lookin majestic af in that dress
badfo
Totals M'Gotals

Post by badfo »

Lil Mormont gonna be pissed that Cersei is on her chair even if she's in that baller dress.

Fifteen years after the first season Dinero finally does something. SNORE. At least she has Tyrion, Varys and Olenna on her side.

BOO JON SNOW. Whatever though. Sansa and Littlefinger will carry all that while Jon gets the credit. Lil Mormont there, too. MVP of the season.
Sigmarsson
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Sigmarsson »

so much happened. Varrus can teleport. Luv cersei. Did zombie mountain just stare at that nun bitch to make her scream like that? Also dozens of ships built in a day. Great music. Poor margery. Fuck off Dorne.
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Post by fallenchicken »

Cersei looked gorgeous after murdering thousands of people, forcing her own son to suicide, and destroying her house for good. Considering the Lannister's have no more friends, money, or soldiers, Cersei might not be sitting on that throne for very long but DAMN SHE LOOK GOOD DOING IT.

Rest in peace Margery, you were an extremely attractive woman who has a face that defies the laws of physics.

Rest in peace High Sparrow, YOU PLAYED YOURSELF DAWG

Rest in peace Walder Frey, damn that was some cold shit making him eat his own sons. I think that was a south park episode. Even though the faceless man plot ended up being horrible filler with a weird low-budget terminator thing (clearly the budget went to the last two episodes), glad we fast forwarded and got Arya back to westeros. She's my favorite character in the books so it's nice to see her get to actually do something in the show. She seems to be our Lady Stoneheart fill-in. Makes sense.

Rest in peace Tommen, you were useless and spineless and naive. Yet somehow the best king we've had on this show. Please don't forget to feed Ser Pounce, people.

Rest in Peace Darhio. That was the most savage thing in the whole episode: Sit down, I have to tell you something. It's been real but... you're not coming to Westeros with me. You have to stay here in this metaphorical Iraq. I'm going to go shack up with Yara now so, you know, peace.

Lady Mormont is the mvp and one true queen. She is also the greatest hype man ever. She almost had me believing in Jon Snow by the end of her speech.

Second mvp: Olenna, being an audience stand in, and telling the sand snakes to shut their fucking mouths. Thank you. Thank you.
stan van bundy
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

phpBB [video]
Grommok
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Grommok »

Frey Pies were a bit rushed, how did Arya get the great Hall to be empty? How did she kill three Frey sons without anyone noticing and then chop them up and cook them in their kitchen? None of it makes sense. But then again it's not like I was expecting quality from the Arya storyline at this point. But it's nice to finally see Frey Pies in some form at least.

But Carol's fashion game is on point. She deserves to win. Although I expected her to blow up all of King's Landing. Kinda disappointed.