Ultron Vengers

A place where you won't get an infraction for being polite.
badfo
Totals M'Gotals

Ultron Vengers

Post by badfo »

It was OK.
badfo
Totals M'Gotals

Re: Ultron Vengers

Post by badfo »

It was too long and there was too much dumb stuff. We don't need a pointless love story. Oh no she's barren! Of course, she's a woman and sad she can't have babies! The Hawkeye stuff could have been much less bloated, too. He had a funny joke though.

Also the main storyline is about how everyone involved is stupid. That's not a big deal by itself but it tried to be all philosophical which made it sort of funny.

Olsen was cool. Glad there was no Loki. Quicksilver's character wasn't so bad but he looked ridiculous every time he was on screen.

I like the setup of the next set of Avengers at the end of the movie.
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

How you gonna hate on Loki?
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

It definitely didn't have the same 'fun' factor the first one had. I still enjoyed it, but I agree with all of badfo's criticisms.

Also, unrelated but Falcon is hopeless right? He's a guy with wings and uzis, and they put him next to War Machine, who can also fly but doesn't have obvious weak points (Bucky rekt him in cap2 in like 2 seconds), has armour, and bigger guns. Falcon, seriously, what are you bringing to the table, m8? At least Hawkeye had a different aesthetic with his bow and shit. And he did make that funny joke.
Vision was a strange character. Felt weird for him to just join the gang at the end as well. I dunno.
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Post by fallenchicken »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=11309&v=AHlvNRmQCEU working (at leas at th moment) stream of the fight if any of you are up
stan van bundy
badfo
Totals M'Gotals

Post by badfo »

Why can't Falcon get a full suit? He can keep the wings if he wants but it seems like he could just borrow a spare Iron Man suit. He's going to get shot in his forearm and have to rehab and they'll be down a dude. He could at least wear a long sleeve shirt so he doesn't get cut by a bush or something.
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

badfo wrote:Why can't Falcon get a full suit? He can keep the wings if he wants but it seems like he could just borrow a spare Iron Man suit. He's going to get shot in his forearm and have to rehab and they'll be down a dude. He could at least wear a long sleeve shirt so he doesn't get cut by a bush or something.
Seriously needs to sort his shit out. Maybe get a neat hat as well.
They should bring the Captain Marvel film forward so they can add her into the next Venging movie. Boob reasons. Olsen's powers were really vague but at least she looked good, and to be honest they were probably less vague than the comic equivalent.

Vision was OP. Plz nerf

Waitin on Bucky
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

It was pretty decent. I didn't care for Hulk x Widow but whatever. Hawkeye was surprisingly good. Vision was really cool and I hope he gets a lot of screentime in the next movie or maybe his own? It'd be cool if he showed up in GotG.
badfo
Totals M'Gotals

Post by badfo »

Cap 3 is basically Avengers 3 at this point. They announced today that everybody that matters is back other than Thor and Hulk and dead person.

Also people keep trying to tell my Shield is good again but I don't believe them. When these same people say Gotham is good it really calls into question their sanity.

I'm glad Whedon is done with these though. The new guys did good on Cap 2 and they got Cap 3 and both parts of Avengers 3. Also I want to see more random Community cameos.
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

Thor is the best Avenger. Can I talk about Civil War spoilers? Cause I'm going to
Chris Evans has stated that he wants to be done with Captain America and in the comics, Civil War is where the Captain TECHNICALLY dies (although he comes back in the comics) but in the movies I imagine they'll make him dead for good. I will be moderately upset if they go with Falcon for being the new Captain America over Bucky, but I kinda get the feeling they're going to make him Captain America since that's who is currently Captain America in the comics. Bucky has a metal arm.
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

badfo wrote:Cap 3 is basically Avengers 3 at this point. They announced today that everybody that matters is back other than Thor and Hulk and dead person.

Also people keep trying to tell my Shield is good again but I don't believe them. When these same people say Gotham is good it really calls into question their sanity.

I'm glad Whedon is done with these though. The new guys did good on Cap 2 and they got Cap 3 and both parts of Avengers 3. Also I want to see more random Community cameos.
The Cap 2 guys are doing CivWar and Thanos? Pretty neat. Cap 2 had better action and directing than both Venging movies, Vengers is only mad popular because like team ups n shit.

Bucky has a metal arm. I bet he could throw that shield real hard. Like probably harder than the hardest thing you can imagine. That's pretty hard.

Bucky has a metal arm. BUT WHO WILL BE SPIDER MANG? Probably not Bucky.
badfo
Totals M'Gotals

Post by badfo »

Pewpsi:
I don't read comics but I bet it will be Bucky. I think he's signed for like a million movies. I don't know if Cap will die in Civil War though. I think he'll be in at least one of the Avengers 3 movies. Maybe he dies and comes back to life because comics. Bucky has a metal arm.
panfop: Yeah.
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

Probably dies in Thanos part 1. Bucky has a metal arm.
Grommok
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Grommok »

Who
maintains Bucky's metal arm now that Hydra is kaput?
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

I also don't really care for the massively long fight sequences. I much prefer to see the Avengers interacting with each other and in nearly all cases during the fighting it's usually just 1-2 Avengers doing their own thing in different areas. I think the only combos we even saw were always Thor & Captain America.
badfo
Totals M'Gotals

Post by badfo »

Pewps confirmed for Whedon banter boner.
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

I actually didn't care too much for a lot of his banter, it's almost impossible for him to let the movie have a serious moment. That Hulk vs. Iron Man should have been some serious shit, because there's no way that there wasn't civilian casualties/injuries but every time Tony looks like he's in trouble, we've got to have some hilarious quip to kill all the tension

I did enjoy the party scene with the hammer though
badfo
Totals M'Gotals

Post by badfo »

The party scene was funny.
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

All the dudes tryna touch Thor's hammer