Pewps' thread of game stuff

A place where you won't get an infraction for being polite.
Thaed
Totals M'Gotals

Re: Pewps' thread of game stuff

Post by Thaed »

I hope you guys are happy with your TRANSMYSOGINISTIC game, you CIS WHITE SCUM.

But seriously, is it worth the $45 or should I wait for a sale? Also, what's customization like in terms of building character stats/abilities?
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

Naughty poems are a tool of the patriarchy. They marginalize the voices of trans* people and normalize transmisogynistic attitudes towards them, you SHITLORD
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

grel/thed/grom

phpBB [video]

#moonspek
Thaed
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Thaed »

Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Nohr for life.
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

Yeah the Hoshido or whatever look like a pack o plebs, even though their redhead game is on point
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

git ur nintendo outta my thread
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

you wouldnt even have ur vidya if it wasnt for nintendo, pal
badfo
Totals M'Gotals

Post by badfo »

Pewps still upset about buying a PS4 guys don't be meanies.
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Post by fallenchicken »

Bloodborne is better than zelda
stan van bundy
isgrelindisguise
Totals M'Gotals

Post by isgrelindisguise »

New Fire Emblem is great news.

wtb metroid sidescroller next.
hi
Grommok
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Grommok »

I happened to be playing Awakening this morning. HYPE.
Also I hope I can give my character the gay this time.
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Post by fallenchicken »

in all seriousness though Bloodborne is the best game I've played in a long time. I'm loving the hell out of it. I might have to buy dark souls 2. I didn't know what I was missing.
stan van bundy
Grommok
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Grommok »

Obsidian caved, that's one game I won't be playing.
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

I beat Pillars of Eternity. I'd say that there isn't really a single "flop" for companions. All of them were pretty interesting. The only companion I didn't really like was the Grieving Mother, it felt like there was a level of intimacy between the Watcher and her that felt forced. I ended up getting her to fuck off, but still somehow managed to get a good ending for her. So I can't complain.

Durance, Kana Rua and Eder are Wrex-tier. I really liked Aloth but I felt like his story finished too abruptly. Pallegina, Hiravias and Sagani felt like they were added into the game once the story was complete in that their personal stories didn't really have anything to do with the larger story, but they were still enjoyable. Sagani was probably the most bland of all the companions.

Combat could be angering at times

Barbarian best class

Solid 9/10.
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

Grommok wrote:Obsidian caved, that's one game I won't be playing.
I heard that they moved it to another area in the game
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

Apparently they got him to make a new poem and this is what was put in. I just think it's silly that people who are offended by the initial poem would even manage to play a game like Pillars, considering the first town you walk into has 20 people hanged on a tree. You can even kill kids in the game.
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/74461 ... try1631723

Apparently they asked him if he wanted to change it and if he did not, they wouldn't have
isgrelindisguise
Totals M'Gotals

I haven't touched it since last weekend, expecting to make more headway tomorrow.

I was kicking around the idea of a second playthrough with an entirely custom made party.

Was thinking Barbarian and Monk as the frontline, Druid and Priest as support, Rogue and Cipher deeps.
hi
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

isgrelindisguise wrote:I haven't touched it since last weekend, expecting to make more headway tomorrow.

I was kicking around the idea of a second playthrough with an entirely custom made party.

Was thinking Barbarian and Monk as the frontline, Druid and Priest as support, Rogue and Cipher deeps.
I'd probably use Barbarian as deeps over Rogue, if you're gonna take one. Even though they have a lot of health they're still pretty squishy
isgrelindisguise
Totals M'Gotals

Well the point would be to have all the classes that there aren't companions available for, so I'd probably drop Druid for Paladin, who can be pretty meatshieldy while providing a little support.
hi
Grommok
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Grommok »

Nohr totally gives you the cuter imouto, kawaii sugoi desu senpai.
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

Nohr is a slut
isgrelindisguise
Totals M'Gotals

Grommok wrote:Nohr totally gives you the cuter imouto, kawaii sugoi desu senpai.
Dutch is such a silly language.
hi
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

Jensen is returning

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/ ... clnk&gl=ru
Square Enix has announced the continuation of the famous cyberpunk series Deus Ex. The new part was subtitled Mankind Divided, it will tell us about how the future society was divided into castes augmented and ordinary people. In the middle of the action will be our old friend Adam Jensen - the protagonist of the game.
As in Deus Ex: Human Revolution, the events unfold in different parts of the world. For example, in Prague, Czech Republic, Jensen will have to sort things out with Victor Marchenko - an officer in the so-called Coalition of Human augmented (Augmented Rights Coalition).

The choice offers two styles of play: "quiet" passage and open battle. Artificial intelligence of enemies became better than Deus Ex: Human Revolution, play, respectively, will be more difficult. Enemies travel in groups and if suspected something was wrong, summoned colleagues together to explore the dark corners. No more single dummy.

In an open battle Jensen also have hard times: opponents bypass with flank attack of the entire group. Also at your disposal will go more useful implants. Now, Adam can not only see enemies through walls, but also scan them for electronics and ammunition. Hacker will allow the implant to hack turrets and computers at a distance (as in the Watch Dogs).

Do you remember the blade in the hands of Jensen? In Mankind Divided is a lethal weapon will receive an alternative type of attack - Adam learned to shoot a crossbow as a blade. Fans of "noisy" passing too will be satisfied: Jensen blinds enemies smokescreen and with the help of X-ray vision shoots them from an automatic rifle.

For protection from enemy fire can be briefly activated nano-shield and then bullets will bounce off the chest of Adam. In general, mechanical augmentations of Human Revolution remained untouched, but the amount of improvement has increased markedly.

The plot of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided remains a mystery. Developers do not plan to migrate from a previous save of the series - solutions Human Revolution players will not have consequences, and none of the four endings Human Revolution will not canonical.

For this reason, we have to say goodbye to some of their favorite characters, including and (spoiler!) Pilot Farid Malik. In one of the missions of Deus Ex: Human Revolution Farida plane was shot down on approach to the landing. Life charming pilot was in the hands of players: could repulse enemy offensive and save Malik or throw it to die at the crash site. In Deus Ex: Mankind Divided on the job we will deliver new pilot - Elias check.

Developers do not plan to transfer stored from the previous part of the series - solutions Human Revolution players will not have consequences, and none of the four endings Human Revolution is not canonical.

The developers promise that additional work will have an impact on the gameplay. For example, if Adam decides to cross the road bandits in the beginning of the game, then later one of the crime bosses can considerably spoil the blood of the main character, set on a group of bandits in the next story mission.

Game development studio is engaged in Eidos Montreal. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided be released on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Release date will be announced later.
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

phpBB [video]

GOTYAY