Dargon Age 3

A place where you won't get an infraction for being polite.
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Re: Dargon Age 3

Post by Pewps »

Grommok wrote:I never noticed any tongue clicking. Maybe it's because Mother Gazelle's voice makes every other character sound better.
She was definitely the worst, I couldn't skip her dialogue fast enough. Sounded like she had a fat wad back in her throat.
Sigmarsson
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Sigmarsson »

Pewps wrote:
Grommok wrote:I never noticed any tongue clicking. Maybe it's because Mother Gazelle's voice makes every other character sound better.
She was definitely the worst, I couldn't skip her dialogue fast enough. Sounded like she had a fat wad back in her throat.
It was either her or go gay. I dont even recall seeing romance options besides her and dorian + iron bull.
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Post by fallenchicken »

Just got all the DLCS. Been letting them build up before I do my nightmare replay. Probably going to cheese and go knight enchanter but LIFE IS SHORT. I'm trying to decide if I want to romance Casandra or the gay mage guy this time around.
stan van bundy
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

Sigmarsson wrote:
Pewps wrote:
It was either her or go gay. I dont even recall seeing romance options besides her and dorian + iron bull.
r u tryin to rile me
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

I just started a new game

r8 my qunari

Sigmarsson
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Sigmarsson »

Pewps wrote:
r u tryin to rile me
The game would have been more enjoyable if there were a Jack-like character.
fallenchicken wrote:Just got all the DLCS. Been letting them build up before I do my nightmare replay. Probably going to cheese and go knight enchanter but LIFE IS SHORT. I'm trying to decide if I want to romance Casandra or the gay mage guy this time around.
Enchanter blows, it is so dull.
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

Sigmarsson wrote:The game would have been more enjoyable if there were a Jack-like character.
Pretty sure Sera was supposed to be the Jack-like character, only she was ugly and a lesbian
Grommok
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Grommok »

Would be pretty good if it wasn't for the flawless complexion around the horns.
isgrelindisguise
Totals M'Gotals

Post by isgrelindisguise »

Pewps wrote:
Sigmarsson wrote:The game would have been more enjoyable if there were a Jack-like character.
Pretty sure Sera was supposed to be the Jack-like character, only she was ugly and a lesbian
and the least interesting companion. No offense, Thom, Bull.
hi
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

isgrelindisguise wrote:
Pewps wrote:
and the least interesting companion. No offense, Thom, Bull.
She's basically the only companion who has no pertinence to the story whatsoever. She's just there.
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

Grommok wrote:Would be pretty good if it wasn't for the flawless complexion around the horns.
It'd be pretty good if there was a red skin option for qunari so I could RP as the Lord of Darkness from Legend
Grommok
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Grommok »

I should watch that again. I like to drool over the cool sets and practical effects.
Also that dance scene is awesome.
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Post by fallenchicken »

Instead I think I'll go Rift Mage or Necro. Which is more fun/powerful?
stan van bundy
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

fallenchicken wrote:Instead I think I'll go Rift Mage or Necro. Which is more fun/powerful?
I think Rift Mage is easily the funnest spec in the game. Pull of the Abyss makes the spec 10/10. Bring another mage, use Pull of the Abyss and proceed to shit on everything with AOE.
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Post by fallenchicken »

Also the next Dragon age needs to be set in Tevinter or I'll be pissed.

Awesome. I'll go Rift.
stan van bundy
badfo
Totals M'Gotals

Post by badfo »

The changes they made to Spirit Blade in the newest patch made KE slightly more fun but it's still OP as hell and basically god mode. If I get around to another mage playthrough I'd go rift. Necro is useful but I've gotten to the point where I just spec Dorian completely out of it because it feels like he's more useful with the normal trees. Also I think Rift can class combo by itself which is cool. And apparently stone fist can knock down warrior doors but I haven't tried that myself.
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

Necro was annoying because he'd summon the ghostdudes at weird times and then combat wouldn't end until the ghostdudes went away, even when all enemies were killt.

Not fun
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Post by fallenchicken »

I might romance Solas to see how this plays out in the new DLC. (I haven't played any of the DLC's yet although I just unlocked skyhold in my new playthrough and am pleased to see they are not level locked so i can play two of them soon). I know the newest dlc is an epilogue that tkaes place after the game so Solas could be a fun romance option.

I should have made a male so i could romance Dorian. I just can't take male elves seriously though.
stan van bundy
badfo
Totals M'Gotals

Post by badfo »

Wimble wrote:Necro was annoying because he'd summon the ghostdudes at weird times and then combat wouldn't end until the ghostdudes went away, even when all enemies were killt.

Not fun
That happened to me in that area with all the giants in Emerald Graves and I was in combat with giants for like 15 minutes.

I eventually figured out you can toggle it off to kill the ghost dude. I haven't picked up that skill since.
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

as soon as i figured out what was keeping me in combat i respecced him
Sigmarsson
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Sigmarsson »

badfo wrote:The changes they made to Spirit Blade in the newest patch made KE slightly more fun but it's still OP as hell and basically god mode. If I get around to another mage playthrough I'd go rift. Necro is useful but I've gotten to the point where I just spec Dorian completely out of it because it feels like he's more useful with the normal trees. Also I think Rift can class combo by itself which is cool. And apparently stone fist can knock down warrior doors but I haven't tried that myself.
God mode, more like snore mode. Zzzzzzzz. I have 80% of the tree specced yet the only skill I use is the spirit blade.
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Post by fallenchicken »

The Golden Nug is amazing.
stan van bundy
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Post by fallenchicken »

I forgot how obnoxious the Emerald Graves is. I can't wait to skip most of it. It's really the worst zone.
stan van bundy
Pewps
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Pewps »

fallenchicken wrote:I forgot how obnoxious the Emerald Graves is. I can't wait to skip most of it. It's really the worst zone.
Exalted Plains is literally worse than Hitler
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Post by fallenchicken »

Woops I meant Exalted Plaines, not Emerald Graves. I kind of like Emerald Graves.

Exalted Plains is fucking terrible.
stan van bundy