@Bluestone

A place where you won't get an infraction for being polite.
Bluestone
Totals M'Gotals

@Bluestone

Post by Bluestone »

Sup ya'll it's ya boy Pimpminista aka PimpSidious from the rap group Immortal Lowlife. I'm 34 years old from Memphis, TN. Married...2 kids...and a console gamer. I've never actually played a MMO game, but SWOR could possibly change that. I've been a Star Wars fan since the first one was released. I can remember seeing Ep IV as a kid and I knew after I left that I wanted to grow up and be a Jedi lol. I'm actually playing KOTOR II now because I never got to beat it. I'm also a fan of the "New Jedi Order" book's. I've read almost every one of them. I lean towards the light...but I believe that in order to defeat the darkness you must first understand the darkness. And my avitar....I did that in photoshop

And for the record.....I plan on using a staff lightsaber with a black crystal.
Retocov
Totals M'Gotals

Re: @Bluestone

Post by Retocov »

Yo man im also rollin jedi maybe as alt mabye as main, mabye we cann group? i only seen teh prequels touhg but i think tey are pretty good. i am defintealy loocking forward to playing SWToR! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bluestone
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Bluestone »

Foh shizzle mah niggah!

We kan rowl up in owr sweit az GUNIT rydz and blarst thos mutha fockaz gansta stylz. Foh reel betches.
badfo

Post by badfo »

i r sithalorian. feer my mandostick.
Bluestone
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Bluestone »

[quote=""ebado""]i r sithalorian. feer my mandostick.[/quote]
blur?
Bluestone
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Bluestone »

That OP is a real application to my guild a while back.
kaheynu
Totals M'Gotals

Post by kaheynu »

[quote=""Bluestone""]That OP is a real application to my guild a while back.[/quote]

I hope to god you're shitting me.
Bluestone
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Bluestone »

I am not kidding you. Want me to link his myspace page?
Bluestone
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Bluestone »

badfo

Post by badfo »

[quote=""Bluestone""]That OP is a real application to my guild a while back.[/quote]

[youtube:189052i5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s[/youtube:189052i5]
Volke
Pistol Shrimp

Post by Volke »

Hello ladies and gentlemen. It is your well known comrade Flesh-peddling Bishop A.K.A. Flesh-peddling Lord of Evil from the minstrels "Deathless Hobo." I have traveled this land for 34 years and come from the village of Memphis in the land of Tennessee. I have betrothed a maiden and had two offspring of my own. I also enjoy playing game in particular to the console. I have yet to play a "Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game." However I do believe Ye Olde Republic will alter my inexperience. Star Wars has been something to draw my interest since I was an adolescent myself. I have fond memories of viewing A New Hope from my childhood. From then on I made it my mission to be one of the noble "Jedi." I am currently revisiting my experience on Knight of Ye Olde Republic for I have yet to complete my first. I have also studied the New Jedi Order tomes. I have deciphered most of them. I place myself against the "Light Side." However, in order to overcome the evils of the world, you must first study and decode your enemy. The small picture I have in representation of myself, I did it in the shop of photos.

So you may archive, I intend to use a staff saber of illumination that bears an ink-like gem.
Do the Bender!
Retocov
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Retocov »

[quote=""ebado""][quote=""Bluestone""]That OP is a real application to my guild a while back.[/quote]

[youtube:25nxzr9h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s[/youtube:25nxzr9h][/quote]

[youtube:25nxzr9h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfIlAJ6f ... annel_page[/youtube:25nxzr9h]
lovebus
Totals M'Gotals

Post by lovebus »

hmm, my bio doesnt deserve an @thread..so here goes

erik
recent graduate of university of maryland at college park. fear the turtle bitches!!
waiting on my teachers certification
workin on 2 novels, one sci fi, the other auto-biographical regarding my dad, the sci fi one you can read an excerpt of on my facebook plug in my email at tristanisdead@yahoo and tell me who ya are.
oh yeah, my dad recently went into the holocaust museum and killed a guy...so that has been fun...
been playin wow since release. hopin this game doesnt fail.
oh..and fallenchicken and i were friends on swtor boards til he removed me for some reason. i think its cause i got drunk and posted a lot of you tube videos on his wall.

thats barely anything, but there ya go.
All should ride the Lovebus
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Post by fallenchicken »

[quote=""lovebus""]hmm, my bio doesnt deserve an @thread..so here goes

erik
recent graduate of university of maryland at college park. fear the turtle bitches!!
waiting on my teachers certification
workin on 2 novels, one sci fi, the other auto-biographical regarding my dad, the sci fi one you can read an excerpt of on my facebook plug in my email at tristanisdead@yahoo and tell me who ya are.
oh yeah, my dad recently went into the holocaust museum and killed a guy...so that has been fun...
been playin wow since release. hopin this game doesnt fail.
oh..and fallenchicken and i were friends on swtor boards til he removed me for some reason. i think its cause i got drunk and posted a lot of you tube videos on his wall.

thats barely anything, but there ya go.[/quote]

I never removed you. Your still on my friends list there I think. Sean is the who deleted all that stuff before I ever saw it.
stan van bundy
Bluestone
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Bluestone »

Where the **** are you all hiding?!?!