Are you ready for this?

A place where you won't get an infraction for being polite.
Sigmarsson
Totals M'Gotals

Are you ready for this?

Post by Sigmarsson »

Bonjour tout le monde, my name is Jean and I hail from Canada. If there are any mistakes I apologize as English is not my main language.

First of all, I am a BIG star wars fan! I own all the movies on DVD, have watched them countless times and I have read many of the comics and books. As you can imagine I am very excited for SWTOR because it will let me go online into the massive world of star wars and become who I want to be! With that said, there is something I am really interested in knowing about.

I have found no direct information on whether or not players will have their own vehicles. I think if this game is going to be as massive as it should be considering how big the star wars universe is and how big each planet is, I think it is absolutely necessary that vehicles exist in the game for fast transportation. However that is not the main discussion of this thread I have made as I am going to assume common vehicles will no doubt be included in the game. So my real question is, will we atleast have 1 man combat vehicles? What I have in mind is a sightly faster than running speed vehicle, big enough for a single person and so easy to use that you can fight off of it.

I've had trouble finding such a platform to exist in the star wars universe so I decided to think of my own idea that could easily fit into the lore. I lived in Europe for many years and technology became more and more available over time. One thing that became a readily available product for people and saw an increase in popularity was the segway. First it started with people who had difficulty with walking, but as the months passed different types of people learned how to use itand it eventually became a common household item. Infact, even the policestarted using it.

As you may already be able to tell from the title of the thread and my work on those pictures :D I would like to propose that a segway like platform vehicle be added to the game for mobile transport in and out of combat. I would absolutely love to be able to ride into combat with the glow of my lightsaber beaming as I stand tall on my segway. I know you think it'd be fun to duel a friend or foe on a segway, but can you imagine a massive battle of segways? I know I sure can :cool:

Alors, merci pour ton temps et je suis exciter de voir tes reponses!
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthre ... ost1058207
Last edited by Sigmarsson on Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Re: Are you ready for this?

Post by fallenchicken »

[quote=""Sigmarsson""]
Bonjour tout le monde, my name is Jean and I hail from Canada. If there are any mistakes I apologize as English is not my main language.

First of all, I am a BIG star wars fan! I own all the movies on DVD, have watched them countless times and I have read many of the comics and books. As you can imagine I am very excited for SWTOR because it will let me go online into the massive world of star wars and become who I want to be! With that said, there is something I am really interested in knowing about.

I have found no direct information on whether or not players will have their own vehicles. I think if this game is going to be as massive as it should be considering how big the star wars universe is and how big each planet is, I think it is absolutely necessary that vehicles exist in the game for fast transportation. However that is not the main discussion of this thread I have made as I am going to assume common vehicles will no doubt be included in the game. So my real question is, will we atleast have 1 man combat vehicles? What I have in mind is a sightly faster than running speed vehicle, big enough for a single person and so easy to use that you can fight off of it.

I've had trouble finding such a platform to exist in the star wars universe so I decided to think of my own idea that could easily fit into the lore. I lived in Europe for many years and technology became more and more available over time. One thing that became a readily available product for people and saw an increase in popularity was the segway. First it started with people who had difficulty with walking, but as the months passed different types of people even the policestarted using it.

As you may already be able to tell from the title of the thread and my work on those pictures :D I would like to propose that a segway like platform vehicle be added to the game for mobile transport in and out of combat. I would absolutely love to be able to ride into combat with the glow of my lightsaber beaming as duel a friend or foe on a segway, but can you imagine a [url="http]massive battle of segways[/url]? I know I sure can :cool:

Alors, merci pour ton temps et je suis exciter de voir tes reponses!
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthre ... ost1058207[/quote]

fucking epic. i would post if they hadn't banned my alt for being yours
stan van bundy
badfo
Totals M'Gotals

Post by badfo »

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAGAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D

:o :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cry: :P :P :D :D
Retocov
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Retocov »

This shit's epic.

Gave me a good laugh.
kaheynu
Totals M'Gotals

Post by kaheynu »

Epic.

(post changed because I just caught up)