The mods are scared.

A place where you won't get an infraction for being polite.
Leya

Re: The mods are scared.

Post by Leya »

[quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""][quote=""Leya""][quote=""Drakos""]Actually... Does ANYONE have the GLBT thread original post saved? I have an idea.[/quote]
LOL No that'd be mean. I don't want to hurt BioWare's reputation that's going too far.[/quote]
Why? Isn't discriminating against muslims just as bad?[/quote]

Yes but we don't want to give BioWare bad press do we?
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Post by fallenchicken »

I put my complain thread in website feedback. They deleted it but didnt bann my alt.

I might just make it in GD.
stan van bundy
Leya

Post by Leya »

BlueElephantKung-Fu
Totals M'Gotals

Post by BlueElephantKung-Fu »

[quote=""Leya""]
Yes but we don't want to give BioWare bad press do we?[/quote]

I don't really care if they do, I find it blatantly insulting that they enforce it that way, if I get banned over a child molestation thread I deserve it but for posting about muslims being discriminated? That's just plain discrimination.
Leya

Post by Leya »

[quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""][quote=""Leya""]

I don't really care if they do, I find it blatantly insulting that they enforce it that way, if I get banned over a child molestation thread I deserve it but for posting about muslims being discriminated? That's just plain discrimination.[/quote]
You were probably trolling :lol:
BlueElephantKung-Fu
Totals M'Gotals

[quote=""Leya""][quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""][quote=""Leya""]

I don't really care if they do, I find it blatantly insulting that they enforce it that way, if I get banned over a child molestation thread I deserve it but for posting about muslims being discriminated? That's just plain discrimination.[/quote]
You were probably trolling :lol:[/quote]
Not really I was pretty offended that I can get away with rape, murder, and pado vans, but the instant I say something about muslim discrimination I get banned? hardly seems fair.
BlueElephantKung-Fu
Totals M'Gotals

Hello, I heared you guys helped the GLB community with their discrimination problem by the Community manager over at 'the old republic' forums. I contact you because a couple of days ago a Muslim based guild was formed. It wasn't formed by me but when I saw it I joined, seeing as Christian based guilds are allowed and are still arround I saw no harm in it. They deleted that guild thread and banned the person who made it. When I made a thread dennouncing their racism, they ban me within 30 seconds and delete the thread. Could you guys tell me who to best handle this situation.

----------

I just send this to a guy I know that works at CNN and also something similar to Massively.com
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Post by fallenchicken »

[quote=""Leya""][quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""][quote=""Leya""]

You were probably trolling :lol:[/quote]
How is that trolling? Bioware didnt have anything to do with deleting the muslim thread.

It was all the new mods. Nobody at all took offense to that muslim guild, except for maybe 1 idiot. But he said it was because I wasn't really muslim.

What is so wrong about not being Muslim anyways?
stan van bundy
badfo
Totals M'Gotals

Post by badfo »

[quote=""Leya""][quote=""Drakos""]Actually... Does ANYONE have the GLBT thread original post saved? I have an idea.[/quote]
LOL No that'd be mean. I don't want to hurt BioWare's reputation that's going too far.[/quote]

The intent was to take the thread, and basically replace most/all the nouns and related phrases to a different topic, and post it in the website feedback and discussion. Something to the nature that they're discriminating against posters, debaters, etc etc.

Though i'm loving the Muslim Discrimination idea.