Am I suicidal?

A place where you won't get an infraction for being polite.
BlueElephantKung-Fu
Totals M'Gotals

Am I suicidal?

Post by BlueElephantKung-Fu »

Do I sound suicidal? Therapist claims it to be so but I don't fucking care, I think he wants my money, but I'd rather drive of a cliff, or hang myself then confront whatever has to happen tomorrow.
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Re: Am I suicidal?

Post by fallenchicken »

In before jessicagrove.
stan van bundy
JensenBakura
Totals M'Gotals

Post by JensenBakura »

[quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""]Do I sound suicidal? Therapist claims it to be so but I don't fucking care, I think he wants my money, but I'd rather drive of a cliff, or hang myself then confront whatever has to happen tomorrow.[/quote]

It's only monday...Update is Friday, not Tuesday. And don't worry, more content will come as we get closer to release.

[quote=""fallenchicken""]In before jessicagrove.[/quote]

Well played chicken, well played.

P.S. Isn't that MILF tired yet?
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

LOL. Funneh...

[size=99px]Should I ask what has to happen tomorrow?[/size]
BlueElephantKung-Fu
Totals M'Gotals

[quote=""JensenBakura""][quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""]Do I sound suicidal? Therapist claims it to be so but I don't fucking care, I think he wants my money, but I'd rather drive of a cliff, or hang myself then confront whatever has to happen tomorrow.[/quote]

It's only monday...Update is Friday, not Tuesday. And don't worry, more content will come as we get closer to release.

P.S. Isn't that MILF tired yet?[/quote]
My life doesn't revolve around a over hyped MMO, sadly enough, I am only partially joking with this thread, therapist claims I am suicidal and have some sort of represses depression. He arguments that my constant lust for taking risks is a secret desire to die. I seriously think he just wants my money.
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Post by fallenchicken »

[quote=""JensenBakura""][quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""]Do I sound suicidal? Therapist claims it to be so but I don't fucking care, I think he wants my money, but I'd rather drive of a cliff, or hang myself then confront whatever has to happen tomorrow.[/quote]

of course she is but chicken is still going strong.
stan van bundy
BlueElephantKung-Fu
Totals M'Gotals

[quote=""salo_pano""][quote=""fallenchicken""]In before jessicagrove.[/quote]
LOL. Funneh...

[size=99px]Should I ask what has to happen tomorrow?[/size][/quote]
Nothing? maybe that's the problem. I really think the therapist wants my money, then again he also claims I'm paranoid.
Qual
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Qual »

[quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""]Do I sound suicidal?[/quote]

[quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""]I'd rather drive of a cliff, or hang myself then confront whatever has to happen tomorrow.[/quote]

I can see where he's coming from.

Also - you can't off yourself for 1 very good reason:

Spain World Cup Glory.
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Post by fallenchicken »

[quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""][quote=""JensenBakura""][quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""]Do I sound suicidal? Therapist claims it to be so but I don't fucking care, I think he wants my money, but I'd rather drive of a cliff, or hang myself then confront whatever has to happen tomorrow.[/quote]

My life doesn't revolve around a over hyped MMO, sadly enough, I am only partially joking with this thread, therapist claims I am suicidal and have some sort of represses depression. He arguments that my constant lust for taking risks is a secret desire to die. I seriously think he just wants my money.[/quote]

Well he probably does, or even if he doesn't and you dont trust him he wont be able to help you. So dont see him. Dont listen to him. Dont let him make you think there is something wrong.

For more information get The Milf Fucker: Secrets to success and advise by fallenchicken.
stan van bundy
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

Another lol from me chicken, GOOD WORK! On that same note, the line "Let me hear you bawk baby!" from a crowing rooster is genius. Whether that was you or Sigmarson I don't know, but it's gold.

@ Baraja: Is your risk taking behaviour Russian Roulette? Otherwise yes, he's probably after your money.
BlueElephantKung-Fu
Totals M'Gotals

[quote=""fallenchicken""]
Well he probably does, or even if he doesn't and you dont trust him he wont be able to help you. So dont see him. Dont listen to him. Dont let him make you think there is something wrong.

For more information get The Milf Fucker: Secrets to success and advise by fallenchicken.[/quote]
I read the first piece and thought this guy actually had a descent input, then I read the second part and now I feel like shooting myself in foot. Well played.
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Post by fallenchicken »

[quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""][quote=""fallenchicken""]

For more information get The Milf Fucker: Secrets to success and advise by fallenchicken.[/quote]
I read the first piece and thought this guy actually had a descent input, then I read the second part and now I feel like shooting myself in foot. Well played.[/quote]

Ahh thats the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.
stan van bundy
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Post by fallenchicken »

[quote=""salo_pano""]Another lol from me chicken, GOOD WORK! On that same note, the line "Let me hear you bawk baby!" from a crowing rooster is genius. Whether that was you or Sigmarson I don't know, but it's gold.

@ Baraja: Is your risk taking behaviour Russian Roulette? Otherwise yes, he's probably after your money.[/quote]

the sig was all sigmarson.
stan van bundy
BlueElephantKung-Fu
Totals M'Gotals

[quote=""salo_pano""]Another lol from me chicken, GOOD WORK! On that same note, the line "Let me hear you bawk baby!" from a crowing rooster is genius. Whether that was you or Sigmarson I don't know, but it's gold.

@ Baraja: Is your risk taking behaviour Russian Roulette? Otherwise yes, he's probably after your money.[/quote]
my risk taking is picking fights with gipsies in their trailer parks, trying to go from 100 km/h to zero in as short as possible distance to walls, and having unprotected sex with ladies from senegal. Also I stand at the edges of cliffs crying and balancing over them with a bottle of rum in my hands, but I think he's more concerned about the former.
JensenBakura
Totals M'Gotals

Post by JensenBakura »

[quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""]He arguments that my constant lust for taking risks is a secret desire to die. I seriously think he just wants my money.[/quote]

Or, perhaps a secret desire to live life rather than just sleep through it like some over-paid no-imagination apathetic therapist?
BlueElephantKung-Fu
Totals M'Gotals

[quote=""JensenBakura""][quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""]He arguments that my constant lust for taking risks is a secret desire to die. I seriously think he just wants my money.[/quote]

Or, perhaps a secret desire to live life rather than just sleep through it like some over-paid no-imagination apathetic therapist?[/quote]
Did you just tell me to shoot the guy? If so I've considered doing so pretty fucking often.
kaheynu
Totals M'Gotals

Post by kaheynu »

[quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""][quote=""JensenBakura""][quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""]He arguments that my constant lust for taking risks is a secret desire to die. I seriously think he just wants my money.[/quote]

Or, perhaps a secret desire to live life rather than just sleep through it like some over-paid no-imagination apathetic therapist?[/quote]
Did you just tell me to shoot the guy? If so I've considered doing so pretty fucking often.[/quote]

Shoot the bitch in the wallet by sayin he's not gettin any more of your money
BlueElephantKung-Fu
Totals M'Gotals

[quote=""kaheynu""]
Shoot the bitch in the wallet by sayin he's not gettin any more of your money[/quote]

U R all a bunch of useless fekkin cuntlords. I'm gonna go light some canddles and cut myself in the corner now MMMKAYY
Qual
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Qual »

[youtube:15ppbim3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A-hADCTHqM[/youtube:15ppbim3]

Guaranteed answer to suicidal thoughts.
JensenBakura
Totals M'Gotals

Post by JensenBakura »

[quote=""kaheynu""]
Shoot the bitch in the wallet by sayin he's not gettin any more of your money[/quote]

Yeah - I know a thing or two about therapy...and I'm not really into the whole "secret reason behind everything" school.

Your a human being, not a clandestine cult. You are capable of free action and thought without it having to be tied to something in the past that a therapist can rub better with a few hundred of your dollars.
kaheynu
Totals M'Gotals

Post by kaheynu »

[quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""][quote=""kaheynu""]

U R all a bunch of useless fekkin cuntlords. I'm gonna go light some canddles and cut myself in the corner now MMMKAYY[/quote]

You have unmasked me, Baraja. I, Kaheynu, Lord of the Cunts.

As you're lighting candles and cutting yourself, you've proven that you, too, are a CUNT.

BOW TO YOUR LORD.

NOW.
BlueElephantKung-Fu
Totals M'Gotals

[quote=""JensenBakura""][quote=""kaheynu""]

Yeah - I know a thing or two about therapy...and I'm not really into the whole "secret reason behind everything" school.

Your a human being, not a clandestine cult. You are capable of free action and thought without it having to be tied to something in the past that a therapist can rub better with a few hundred of your dollars.[/quote]
Doctor send me there after having several anxiety attacks, I'm healthy and have no reason to have heart issues, but I suffer tachycardias every now and then also severe insomnia, and appetite that comes and go. No medical reason for it, they send me to the shrink and the guy tells me I'm suicidal. Pretty fooked up.
Sigmarsson
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Sigmarsson »

You know I read the title of this thread before anything else and the first thing that came to my mind was "Oh shit Baraja's gonna start stirring the pot". I've always had a feeling that you we're the suicidal type and now this thread just confirms it.

So let me just get down to the point, if you want to be held underwater, straggled or suffocated I can help you out.
lovebus
Totals M'Gotals

Post by lovebus »

i sufferd with depression for many years, getting to the point i would frequently drive drunk and try crashing my car, popping inordinate amounts of pain killers and doin the balancin acts on high places.

my biggest piece of advice is to get the fuck over yourself and stop being a self absorbed pussy.

please dont take that the wrong way :)
All should ride the Lovebus
Volke
Pistol Shrimp

Post by Volke »

You should've talked to me about it last night on MSN. I could've helped you.
Do the Bender!