Murder.

A place where you won't get an infraction for being polite.
GoEhsan
Totals M'Gotals

Murder.

Post by GoEhsan »

Have you seriously considered it?

And not talking about hating someone and saying you'll kill them or whatever. No fantasy killings .

I mean seriously fathomed and wanted to murder someone you know.

I have :twisted:
fallenchicken
Totals M'Gotals

Re: Murder.

Post by fallenchicken »

/reported.
stan van bundy
Volke
Pistol Shrimp

Post by Volke »

Eh, this troll get 3/10.
Do the Bender!
JensenBakura
Totals M'Gotals

Post by JensenBakura »

[quote=""DarthEhsan""]Have you seriously considered it?

And not talking about hating someone and saying you'll kill them or whatever. No fantasy killings .

I have :twisted:[/quote]

No.
BlueElephantKung-Fu
Totals M'Gotals

Post by BlueElephantKung-Fu »

[quote=""DarthEhsan""]Have you seriously considered it?

Yes, but considering that I have more or less killed for a living it's not a big deal. Personally I think Hollywood blows it out of proportion, the blabla about dreams of the people you killed and such are BS, or at least they are for me.
JensenBakura
Totals M'Gotals

Post by JensenBakura »

[quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""][quote=""DarthEhsan""]Have you seriously considered it?

Yes, but considering that I have more or less killed for a living it's not a big deal. Personally I think Hollywood blows it out of proportion, the blabla about dreams of the people you killed and such are BS, or at least they are for me.[/quote]

Not sure how seriously to take you all, but I can see how killing wouldn't necessarily be a big deal to someone.

1000 years ago, people were rounded up all the time to fight, and kill, for king and country. Of course, that was long ago, so we ignore it.

Then I hear about this guy in Albania who had a man in a mask show up at his door and demand the guys daughter at gun-point. The guy said ok, went to the kitchen, got a meat cleaver and opened the door and hacked the guy to death before he could get a shot off. (obviously not the brightest gunman - of course the guy soon found out why, he took of the mask and it was one of his neighbours).

I here stuff like that, and I wonder how easy it might be to kill someone if the situation arose.
GoEhsan
Totals M'Gotals

Post by GoEhsan »

[quote=""JensenBakura""][quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""][quote=""DarthEhsan""]Have you seriously considered it?

Yes, but considering that I have more or less killed for a living it's not a big deal. Personally I think Hollywood blows it out of proportion, the blabla about dreams of the people you killed and such are BS, or at least they are for me.[/quote]

Not sure how seriously to take you all, but I can see how killing wouldn't necessarily be a big deal to someone.

1000 years ago, people were rounded up all the time to fight, and kill, for king and country. Of course, that was long ago, so we ignore it.

Then I hear about this guy in Albania who had a man in a mask show up at his door and demand the guys daughter at gun-point. The guy said ok, went to the kitchen, got a meat cleaver and opened the door and hacked the guy to death before he could get a shot off. (obviously not the brightest gunman - of course the guy soon found out why, he took of the mask and it was one of his neighbours).

I here stuff like that, and I wonder how easy it might be to kill someone if the situation arose.[/quote]

I don't mean self defence stuff or protecting your family, those are justified killings, I don't mean war or forced situations.

I'm talking about Murder, where you loath someone and truly feel you must kill that person, but you know it's for selfish reasons. I'm talking about a situation where it can truly happen, not stuff you dream about but will never act on.
Volke
Pistol Shrimp

Post by Volke »

[quote=""DarthEhsan""][quote=""JensenBakura""][quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""]

I here stuff like that, and I wonder how easy it might be to kill someone if the situation arose.[/quote]

I don't mean self defence stuff or protecting your family, those are justified killings, I don't mean war or forced situations.

I'm talking about Murder, where you loath someone and truly feel you must kill that person, but you know it's for selfish reasons. I'm talking about a situation where it can truly happen, not stuff you dream about but will never act on.[/quote]

War is not a justified reason for killing.
Do the Bender!
badfo
Totals M'Gotals

Post by badfo »

yes. (on the thought part)

i am a registered sociopath.

EDIT: Let me clarify. I have never killed anyone. Came close a couple of times.
kaheynu
Totals M'Gotals

Post by kaheynu »

I've never thought about MURDER, no.

Dispensing savage Justice and primitive Law in the form of a severe ass-beating? At least once an hour.

Two to three times an hour at work.

Retail is so beautiful.
Bluestone
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Bluestone »

No killing is justified.

@OP: No. What kind of stupid retard asks that sort of question.
BlueElephantKung-Fu
Totals M'Gotals

[quote=""Volke""]
War is not a justified reason for killing.[/quote]

True that. War is the most idiotic reason a man can have to kill.

Back on topic outside of war, I committed a killing out of revenge, certain individual raped a person of my family, I personally tracked down and handed that bastard justice myself. Of course now in retrospect, perhaps I shouldn't have done that.
Bluestone
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Bluestone »

[quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""][quote=""Volke""]

Back on topic outside of war, I committed a killing out of revenge, certain individual raped a person of my family, I personally tracked down and handed that bastard justice myself. Of course now in retrospect, perhaps I shouldn't have done that.[/quote]

i will eventually find you and get my own revenge for my brother, although he WAS an asshole...
BlueElephantKung-Fu
Totals M'Gotals

[quote=""Bluestone""][quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""][quote=""Volke""]

Back on topic outside of war, I committed a killing out of revenge, certain individual raped a person of my family, I personally tracked down and handed that bastard justice myself. Of course now in retrospect, perhaps I shouldn't have done that.[/quote]

i will eventually find you and get my own revenge for my brother, although he WAS an asshole...[/quote]
That's why I said in retrospect it wasn't my brightest moment. Blood stirs blood
kaheynu
Totals M'Gotals

Post by kaheynu »

[quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""][quote=""Volke""]

Particularly not if the forces of law, order, and dickery still wonder who did that.
BlueElephantKung-Fu
Totals M'Gotals

[quote=""kaheynu""][quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""][quote=""Volke""]

Particularly not if the forces of law, order, and dickery still wonder who did that.[/quote]
Corpses don't talk or swim, the fooked up part is that I'm pretty sure the forces of law and order, would still be wondering who raped my cousin in the first place.
JensenBakura
Totals M'Gotals

Post by JensenBakura »

[quote=""Bluestone""]No killing is justified.[/quote]

That's just silly - self defence is justified.
@OP: No. What kind of stupid retard asks that sort of question.
Someone with a "darth" username.
kaheynu
Totals M'Gotals

Post by kaheynu »

[quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""]
Corpses don't talk or swim, the fooked up part is that I'm pretty sure the forces of law and order, would still be wondering who raped my cousin in the first place.[/quote]

Good riddance then. Being serious for just a second, rapists are pretty much the second lowest form of life anyway, they need to be stepped on.
Sobchak
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Sobchak »

Perhaps a serious topic? I think killing can be justifiable in some circumstances. I'd like to be able to say that everyone can just hug it out (bitch) and be fine, or talk things through, or let higher authorities handle situations, but self-defense and preservation of things I hold dear are justifiable means to me. If America was to go to a full-scale war with a country that wanted to impose oppression upon my family, I would go to war and do my very best to make sure it didn't happen, and I'm not a very patriotic person by any means. Will I go kill for oil or to spread democracy? No. Will I kill to get my rocks off? Definitely not. I would certainly defend someone I care about to the best of my abilities.

I don't know if I could premeditate it, which I suppose is what makes it murder in the first place.
BlueElephantKung-Fu
Totals M'Gotals

[quote=""kaheynu""][quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""]
Corpses don't talk or swim, the fooked up part is that I'm pretty sure the forces of law and order, would still be wondering who raped my cousin in the first place.[/quote]

Good riddance then. Being serious for just a second, rapists are pretty much the second lowest form of life anyway, they need to be stepped on.[/quote]
Rapists and paedophiles are the only two types of men in this world I find understandable to kill. Raping an 18 year old virgin 5 months before her wedding is fucked up, it still gets to me whenever I remember it.
JensenBakura
Totals M'Gotals

Post by JensenBakura »

[quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""]Raping an 18 year old virgin 5 months before her wedding is fucked up, it still gets to me whenever I remember it.[/quote]

That is pretty heart-wrenching.
BlueElephantKung-Fu
Totals M'Gotals

[quote=""Sobchak""]Perhaps a serious topic? I think killing can be justifiable in some circumstances. I'd like to be able to say that everyone can just hug it out (bitch) and be fine, or talk things through, or let higher authorities handle situations, but self-defense and preservation of things I hold dear are justifiable means to me. If America was to go to a full-scale war with a country that wanted to impose oppression upon my family, I would go to war and do my very best to make sure it didn't happen, and I'm not a very patriotic person by any means. Will I go kill for oil or to spread democracy? No. Will I kill to get my rocks off? Definitely not. I would certainly defend someone I care about to the best of my abilities.

I don't know if I could premeditate it, which I suppose is what makes it murder in the first place.[/quote]
War doesn't make sense most of the time or at least that is what my experience tells me. After Afghanistan I have come to realise that even though they are the supposed terrorists, I was the one imposing a regime that they didn't elect. Often I ended up shooting it out with people that were trying to steal cans of peaches, just to feed themselves.

In this day and age war doesn't make sense at all, the war is fought by an F-16 making a bombing run, when the soldiers are fighting, it often resembles genocide instead of actual battle.

On a side note, there is a story in my family, about my uncle, he doesn't want to talk about it, but the story goes that someone attempted to abduct my cousin, that at the time was 5 years old, in front of his school. He managed to stop the abduction. Not content with simply having prevented it he felt it necessary to make sure that sick bastard wouldn't try anything similar again. According to my father, my uncle tracked him down and fed him his own dick.

I guess that's the problem with street justice, castrating a man is pretty harsh, even though trying to abduct and probably later on rape a 5 year old is sick as well.
BlueElephantKung-Fu
Totals M'Gotals

[quote=""JensenBakura""][quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""]Raping an 18 year old virgin 5 months before her wedding is fucked up, it still gets to me whenever I remember it.[/quote]

That is pretty heart-wrenching.[/quote]
If you think that is bad, what would really fuck you up is knowing the bastard tied her to a tree on the side of the road, she was there for hours after she got raped. What gets to me the most is that she was saving herself for her husband, something pretty damn noble if you asked me, and then some Gipsy bastard comes along, and leaves her scar both physical and mentally. She used to be pretty lively, now she doesn't leave the house alone, and panics around any man she isn't familiar with, and I don't even want to imagine how difficult it must be for her to have a regular sexual life.
That bastard messed up her life really good for a couple of moments of sexual gratification. In my opinion a man like that doesn't deserve to live.
JensenBakura
Totals M'Gotals

Post by JensenBakura »

[quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""][quote=""JensenBakura""][quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""]Raping an 18 year old virgin 5 months before her wedding is fucked up, it still gets to me whenever I remember it.[/quote]

That is pretty heart-wrenching.[/quote]
If you think that is bad, what would really fuck you up is knowing the bastard tied her to a tree on the side of the road, she was there for hours after she got raped. What gets to me the most is that she was saving herself for her husband, something pretty damn noble if you asked me, and then some Gipsy bastard comes along, and leaves her scar both physical and mentally. She used to be pretty lively, now she doesn't leave the house alone, and panics around any man she isn't familiar with, and I don't even want to imagine how difficult it must be for her to have a regular sexual life.
That bastard messed up her life really good for a couple of moments of sexual gratification. In my opinion a man like that doesn't deserve to live.[/quote]

Yeah - I think I'm done with this thread...no offense.
Sobchak
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Sobchak »

[quote=""BlueElephantKung-Fu""][quote=""Sobchak""]Perhaps a serious topic? I think killing can be justifiable in some circumstances. I'd like to be able to say that everyone can just hug it out (bitch) and be fine, or talk things through, or let higher authorities handle situations, but self-defense and preservation of things I hold dear are justifiable means to me. If America was to go to a full-scale war with a country that wanted to impose oppression upon my family, I would go to war and do my very best to make sure it didn't happen, and I'm not a very patriotic person by any means. Will I go kill for oil or to spread democracy? No. Will I kill to get my rocks off? Definitely not. I would certainly defend someone I care about to the best of my abilities.

I don't know if I could premeditate it, which I suppose is what makes it murder in the first place.[/quote]
War doesn't make sense most of the time or at least that is what my experience tells me. After Afghanistan I have come to realise that even though they are the supposed terrorists, I was the one imposing a regime that they didn't elect. Often I ended up shooting it out with people that were trying to steal cans of peaches, just to feed themselves.

In this day and age war doesn't make sense at all, the war is fought by an F-16 making a bombing run, when the soldiers are fighting, it often resembles genocide instead of actual battle.

On a side note, there is a story in my family, about my uncle, he doesn't want to talk about it, but the story goes that someone attempted to abduct my cousin, that at the time was 5 years old, in front of his school. He managed to stop the abduction. Not content with simply having prevented it he felt it necessary to make sure that sick bastard wouldn't try anything similar again. According to my father, my uncle tracked him down and fed him his own dick.

I guess that's the problem with street justice, castrating a man is pretty harsh, even though trying to abduct and probably later on rape a 5 year old is sick as well.[/quote]

It's true. My description of war is more or less a romantic film from the '60s, but that's the only legitimate excuse in which war has a justification for killing to me. It's never going to be "good guys vs bad guys," regardless of the era, regardless of the technology. Today battles aren't fought on beaches with infantry but stealth bombers and embargoes. I'm just sayin'.