Interweb Shenanigans

A place where you won't get an infraction for being polite.
MuffMuff

Interweb Shenanigans

Post by MuffMuff »

Trolling is fun, but an intricate/mass shenanigan is better. Discuss.
Sigmarsson
Totals M'Gotals

Re: Interweb Shenanigans

Post by Sigmarsson »

I'm up for it as long as its a good target.
MuffMuff

Post by MuffMuff »

The GD threads are always open for trolling. Too easy imo. And I haven't got a single infraction yet. I assume it's because the mods share my opinion for these posting faggots as well as the fact that shit threads roll off the page so fast they are never heard or seen again. The problem is that they roll off so fast, because they are being replaced just as fast with even worst threads.

<sad panda>
Qual
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Qual »

[quote=""MuffMuff""]The GD threads are always open for trolling. Too easy imo. And I haven't got a single infraction yet. I assume it's because the mods share my opinion for these posting faggots as well as the fact that shit threads roll off the page so fast they are never heard or seen again. The problem is that they roll off so fast, because they are being replaced just as fast with even worst threads.

<sad panda>[/quote]

Excuse my ignorance. Who are you on the TORboards?
badfo
Totals M'Gotals

Post by badfo »

[quote=""Qual""][quote=""MuffMuff""]The GD threads are always open for trolling. Too easy imo. And I haven't got a single infraction yet. I assume it's because the mods share my opinion for these posting faggots as well as the fact that shit threads roll off the page so fast they are never heard or seen again. The problem is that they roll off so fast, because they are being replaced just as fast with even worst threads.

<sad panda>[/quote]

Excuse my ignorance. Who are you on the TORboards?[/quote]
I'm interested as well.
pano
Totals M'Gotals

Post by pano »

Thirded.
Sigmarsson
Totals M'Gotals

Post by Sigmarsson »

Fourthed, I was trying to figure out if you were Gavyyn earlier but then I saw he registered under that name.
MuffMuff

Post by MuffMuff »

Nah MuffinTop on SWToR forums, I was unsure if I should go with spunkymuffin or not here. I'm getting my guild back together from Warhammer and WoW, but were usually the elitist prick asshats who troll the forums and enjoy ourselves on the wasteland that is the internet. I would loosely consider us to be like the goons without a subscription and better at gaming.